Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /home2/locumten/public_html/donaldtrumppolicies.com/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1372
For months CNN has been attacking President Trump’s tweets. Before you get too high up on your horse because you think the President’s tweets are beneath the dignity of the Office:
- Ted Kennedy left a woman to die in a river.
- His older brother JFK invited hookers into the White House and let them swim in the pool. He also cheated on his wife countless times while President and gave Jackie an STD.
- Before becoming President, JFK slept with Jackie’s younger sister, Lee, while her husband was in the next room and while Jackie was in the hospital recuperating from the birth of Caroline.
- FDR had multiple affairs and was with a mistress when he died, while Elenore was in a lesbian relationship at the same time.
- Bill Clinton had oral sex in the Oval Office with a barely legal intern. He then lied about the incident and was impeached.
- Obama ran guns to Mexican drug lords and gave billions to terrorist states.
- Obama ran guns to the Syrian “Moderate Resistance.” They took those arms and instead of fighting Russia, went on a genocidal rampage against Syrian & Iraqi Christians. He did NOTHING about it till the US media went into hysterics over the beheading of American journalist James Foley. Then his reaction was to call them “JV”
- Biden makes creepy and sexist comments and publicly fondles women.
- Hillary Clinton endangered Americans, released classified intel, wiped her illegal server and destroyed mobile devices, left 4 American heroes to die and lied about it being caused by some stupid video, sold nuclear material to our enemies and took money from terrorist-producing countries. Not to mention the biggest “pay for play” scam that we have ever seen in government.
- John Edwards was indicted for using campaign funds to hide his mistress.
- Rod Blagojevich is in prison for trying to sell Obama’s senate seat.
- Anthony Weiner…well, need I say more?
And Democrats want to lecture Trump on what is “beneath the office?”